- 2 lb Chicken breast (cooked, cubed or shredded)
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked, chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- 4 cup Broccoli (cut into florets)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place it into a pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until bright green.
- Combine the chicken, bacon, drained broccoli, garlic, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheeses in a large bowl. Stir until well incorporated. Transfer to a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass or stoneware casserole dish. (Alternatively, you can mix everything directly in the casserole dish.)
- Top with remaining shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until hot and bubbly.